Fplbet is looking for self-motivated and talented individuals to join our editorial writing staff as part of a three-month internship. The internship is based online and will begin as unpaid whilst candidates learn and perfect their role.
After the initial three months, all interns will be reviewed and if successful will be offered further paid roles within the company.
We are looking for applicants who follow and have a strong understanding of at least one of the following leagues or competitions: La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Champions League, Europa League & World Cup.
This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio and gain experience working as part of a team within the fast paced sports journalism industry.
Candidates will need to be flexible and able to take on a minimum of 5 hours work per week.
- Creating content on a weekly basis that is well written and thoroughly researched.
- Ensuring that all articles are produced, formatted and submitted by the weekly deadline.
- Working with the social media manager to promote your articles and cover trends.
- Joining in with weekly discussions that focus around improving the website usability and content plan.
- A strong understanding of your chosen league or competition.
- Knowledge and experience of football/soccer betting markets.
- Experience editing & writing premium quality content.
- Ability to meet deadlines & be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal, written presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of how to use statistics to weight your argument.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a team within a fast paced startup that is authoritative within it’s industry.
- Creative freedom to test content ideas and track the response via analytics.
- Learn vital skills such as SEO content writing & formatting articles for search.
- Gain competence using programs such as WordPress, Excel and Yoast.
- Receive at least one paid commission for one of our business partners.
- Improve your writing skills with weekly feedback from our experienced team.
To apply, please contact us with the following information:
- A cover letter that briefly underlines why you are interested in the role.
- Which league/competition you are interested in covering and why?
- Examples of sports writing work you have previously completed.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org